Careers With R+R Medicinals
Client Service Manager
What We’re Seeking:
Our growth has created a need for us to expand our Client Service team, as we handle all customer service efforts internally. The manner in which we care for our customers is sincerely unique to us, and every decision we make keeps customer satisfaction as a priority. Our mantra is to “take care of our customers like our own mothers,” which helps emphasize how we handle each experience with R+R.
In short, your role will be to develop sincere and meaningful relationships with customers by responding to incoming customer emails, calls, and texts regarding orders, questions, concerns, or potential issues. This is not your typical “customer service” role; we train and expect our Client Service Managers (CSM) to cultivate purposeful, personalized relationships with every customer, with a goal of creating the most positive brand interaction that our customers have ever experienced. Our CSMs are experts, educators, and creatives that utilize problem solving skills to deliver satisfying solutions to our customers. You’ll be managing a variety of software systems, a full calendar and task list, and will be a main point of contact within our order fulfillment process. Our CSM team works closely with Leadership, and as a function of their individual development, regularly receives and acts upon objective feedback.
Our Client Service philosophy ranks second to none, and our paramount focus of satisfying our customers continues to drive our growth, recommendation to our brand, and is without a doubt a competitive advantage of R+R. This customer-first perspective, along with our best-in-class products, is why we continue to accumulate market share in this industry and move closer to our goal of becoming the largest CBD brand in the country.
Our next Client Service Manager should be motivated by the opportunity to develop in this role and look to serve our small business with any relevant talents. With continued development, performance, and influence, you may expect to earn more and expand your responsibilities within our organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop sincere and meaningful relationships with customers by responding to incoming customer emails, calls, and texts regarding orders, questions, concerns, or potential issues in a timely manner.
- Exhibit a high level of verbal (clarity and sincerity) and written (excellent grammar) communication skills with clients via emails, calls, and texts.
- Display an expert level of knowledge about the CBD industry and our products with customers to ensure satisfaction and conversion/sales.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge by keeping up to date with industry and internal changes.
- Leverage new and existing tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are receiving the greatest possible experience from R+R Medicinals.
- Utilize multiple software platforms (email, SMS, phone, email marketing, and more) to effectively communicate with customers.
- Recommend and offer feedback to leadership regarding client service and potential changes in products, service, and policies by evaluating clients and their feedback.
- Work cross functionally to resolve customer questions and issues in partnership with Sales, Brand Management, Marketing, and Operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Why You’ll Select Us:
- $50,000 Annual Salary
- Granted company stock after 90 days of employment.
- Company sponsored healthcare plan (medical, dental, and vision) - 80% of healthcare premium covered by the company (70% dependent coverage).
- Generous retirement plan (5% company match).
- Unlimited paid time off at request and approval.
- 10 Paid Company Holidays.
- Employees receive free CBD products for personal use.
- Free on site fitness center.
- Pet Insurance.
- The expectation is a ~40 hour workweek, which breaks down with the following rotation:
- Week A - Monday through Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-3pm, Saturday and Sunday 1-2 hours of digital and online remote work expected each day
- Week B - Monday through Friday 9am-6pm
The expectation is a 45+ hour workweek, with standard office hours of 9am to 6pm. Make no mistake - we are not looking for someone who is comfortable at “the standard repetitive role” as that would not be an appropriate culture fit for our team. We are looking for an elite individual with entrepreneurial skills who will put in the effort to effectively raise the bar of performance, embrace development, offer feedback and ideas for optimized changes, and continue to push their limits. At our size and growth, this person will be interwoven with the fabric of our culture and institute change at a foundational level to help forge the path for growth in the years to come.
Why We’ll Select You:
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Sincere passion for serving and satisfying others.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Precise organization skills.
- Consistency in execution of responsibilities.
- Ability to receive, understand, and execute upon feedback.
- Ability to multitask and rearrange priorities on the fly.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Project management skills.
- Experience collaborating with others on tasks.
- Craves development and expansion of role.
- Proficient with software, technology, and computers.
**In office position, full time.**
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Customer service experience preferred, but not required.
- Phone experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience utilizing a variety of software and data management systems.
- Written communication experience with excellence in grammar, vocabulary, and clarity.
- Driver’s License required.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
R+R Medicinals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other basis covered by applicable law.