Careers With R+R Medicinals
Digital Marketing Director
What We’re Seeking:
We’re looking for a results driven digital marketing professional with a proven track record to drive our brand’s e-commerce growth efforts. You will report directly to our CMO and work closely with the executive management team in your pursuit of e-commerce customer acquisition and revenue growth. The CBD industry is expected to exceed $25 billion in the next five years, and we’re looking for someone to help us capture significant market share in the digital space.
To excel in this role, you’ll need to bring robust knowledge and experience with SEO, paid search, email/SMS marketing, affiliate marketing, display advertising, social media marketing, website UX development and optimization, and more. Additionally, you’ll have the responsibility of proposing, planning, budgeting, and forecasting our digital marketing efforts. You’ll need strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, as you’ll be responsible for reporting detailed analysis of our digital marketing strategies to the executive management team on a weekly basis. With a still developing regulatory environment, the CBD industry presents some unique challenges to traditional digital marketing - a creative, entrepreneurial skill set will be paramount in this role.
We’ve built best in class products and client service practices, and the next step in our evolution is rapidly growing our e-commerce presence, traffic, and conversion through superior digital marketing strategies. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing company in a booming industry and have influence over the growth and direction of our brand. After 90 days of employment, you’ll earn equity in the company and will be rewarded in the short and long term for the results you produce in this pivotal role. Ultimately, we’re looking to add a high level professional that has a proven, quantifiable track record of growing e-commerce customer acquisition and revenue through a plethora of creative and effective digital marketing strategies.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop comprehensive digital marketing strategies that are focused on driving e-commerce customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Generate new and grow existing affiliate marketing partnerships through expert keyword analysis and strongly built relationships.
- Allocate and optimize budgets across campaigns and digital marketing strategies to achieve revenue goals. Own forecasting, spend, and budgetary management across all digital marketing strategies to ensure e-commerce revenue growth.
- Track, measure, and analyze digital marketing performance and report on ROAS, conversion, customer acquisition, and other KPI’s to executive management.
- Responsible for the constant evolution of the UX on our e-commerce site to drive KPI’s, including site traffic, site conversion, average order value, LTV, customer retention, and more.
- Work cross functionally to create innovative digital marketing initiatives in partnership with Sales, Brand Management, Operations, Client Service, and Finance.
Why You’ll Select Us:
- $120,000 Annual Salary
- Granted company stock after 90 days of employment.
- Company sponsored healthcare plan (medical, dental, and vision) - 80% of healthcare premium covered by the company (70% dependent coverage).
- Generous retirement plan (5% company match).
- Unlimited paid time off at request and approval.
- 10 Paid Company Holidays.
- Employees receive free CBD products for personal use.
- Free on site fitness center.
- Pet Insurance.
Why We’ll Select You:
- 5+ years of digital marketing management.
- Proven and documented track record of driving e-commerce customer acquisition and growth with digital marketing strategies.
- Experience using Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
- Experience using SEM Rush, MOZ, and other SEO tools.
- Experience with marketing through YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- Experience working with Shopify and other e-commerce platforms.
- Experience working with Klaviyo, Hubspot, and other email marketing platforms.
- Experience conducting A/B Testing.
- Adept at keyword research, placement, and SEO/SEM strategies.
- Robust analytical skills with an ability to digest large amounts of data, identify trends, and make keen recommendations to the executive management team.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to manage multiple projects at a time with minimal oversight.
- Strong project management and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written).
The expectation is a 45+ hour workweek, with standard office hours of 9 am to 6 pm. Make no mistake - we are not looking for someone who is looking for their next job, as that would not be an appropriate culture fit for our team. We are looking for an elite team member with entrepreneurial skills, who will bring a high level of expertise and execution to this critical role in our company’s growth.
**In office position, full time.**
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 5+ years of digital marketing management required.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Shopify, Klavyio, Google Ads, Google Search Console & other marketing software
R+R Medicinals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other basis covered by applicable law.