Careers With R+R Medicinals
Inside Sales Representative
Our immediate focus is to develop partnerships with retailers that represent and sell our products. In short, your role will be to build and manage strong relationships with relevant retail partners, while developing solutions to help their businesses grow with our products. The most scalable approach to growth is through selling over the phone, and this role will require you to make 100+ calls per day, which results in roughly 35 consultative conversations each day.
We equip our Inside Sales Representatives with all of the necessary resources, mentorship, training, and software support to see success in this role. Apart from our best-in-class CBD products, we continue to innovate with new products, in-house lead generation, company infrastructure, and new channels for growth, which provide limitless opportunities to succeed within this role. Growth is inevitable, as this industry will explode from a current 2BN valuation to an estimated >20BN in the next four years. Our company continues to grow through our simple philosophy of creating CBD products that work and serving our customers like our own family. This objective, customer-first perspective is why we continue to accumulate a larger market share and move closer to our goal of becoming a nationally dominant CBD brand.
What You’ll Do:
- Cold call leads to introduce our wholesale program (100+ calls/day).
- Serve the business by engaging qualified leads via phone, email, and text to create new retail accounts for the company.
- Ensure client (retail partner) success by identifying opportunities for growth, and use company resources to introduce solutions to client’s business.
- Build quality relationships with new and existing clients.
- Organize and manage sales funnel, client notes, and client activity in a professional fashion (assisted by software).
- Desire feedback and development, and apply feedback from the leadership team.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products,and sales techniques.
- Organize and schedule time to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the role.
- Recommend and offer feedback to leadership regarding the sales process and potential changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating clients and their feedback.
- Resolve client issues by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to the leadership team.
Why You’ll Select Us:
- $60,000 base salary during ramp up period (first 120-days), $50,000 base once true commission opportunities begin after building sales funnel.
- Uncapped commission plan - average performers are expected to make $100,000 and top performers in this role are expected to earn an annual compensation of $250,000 or more. We have active employees who are on this pace - we base these projections on actual performance data.
- Earn up to 36% commission on the revenue your accounts generate.
- Granted company stock after 90 days of employment.
- Company sponsored healthcare plan (medical, dental, and vision) - 80% of healthcare premium covered by the company (70% dependent coverage).
- Generous retirement plan (5% company match).
- Unlimited paid time off at request and approval.
- 10 Paid Company Holidays.
- Employees receive free CBD products for personal use.
- Free on site fitness center.
- Pet Insurance.
The expectation is a 50+ hour workweek, with standard office hours of 8 am to 6 pm. Make no mistake - we are not looking for someone who is comfortable at “the standard” as that would not be an appropriate culture fit for our team. We are looking for an elite candidate who will put in the effort to effectively raise the bar of performance, embrace development through professional coaching, and continue to push their limits. This elite level candidate will be rewarded with an income that recognizes such effort and talent.
**In office position, full time.**
Why We’ll Select You:
- Highly motivated by consultative, relationship-based selling over the phone.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Masterful in asking questions, overcoming objections, and closing sales.
- High level of self-confidence.
- Skilled in oral and written communication, and more specifically, listening and tactfully responding.
- Strong organizational skills to manage and execute a multitude of daily tasks utilizing company software.
- Strong listening, learning, and information retention expected as an expert in product and industry knowledge.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; concentration in marketing, promotions, sales, or business administration preferred.
- Sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems.
R+R Medicinals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other basis covered by applicable law.