Careers With R+R Medicinals
What We’re Seeking:
Our immediate focus is to bring on an Operations Manager to work directly with the COO in multiple aspects of our supply chain. This dynamic position will encompass a variety of tasks including material procurement, purchase order creation, supply chain oversight with our manufacturing partners, inventory management, forecasting, and more. This person will work closely with the COO to help optimize current strategy as well as develop and implement new strategies to foster prudent growth as the brand continues to succeed as one of the fastest growth CBD brands in the country.
This individual will be utilizing our custom software systems to aid in the management of their duties and receive direct mentorship via the COO and executive team. They will ultimately be responsible for the supervision of production and sustainment of over 15 different SKUs managed across multiple distribution models and sales channels. Problem solving skills, critical thinking, perfect execution, and organization are fundamentally necessary for success in this role. As with many roles in our small team, successful individuals always have the potential to rise to a higher level of responsibility and compensation paired with performance. We always prefer to promote from within!
Our company continues to grow through our simple philosophy of creating CBD products that work and serving our customers like our own family. This objective, customer-first perspective is why we continue to accumulate a larger market share and move closer to our goal of becoming a nationally dominant CBD brand.
What You’ll Do:
- Own inventory management, procurement, and forecasting for our growing catalog of CBD products (15+ SKUs) managed across multiple distribution models and sales channels.
- Plan, execute, and oversee production/manufacturing of our CBD products in concert with our manufacturing partners.
- Oversee logistics efforts to ensure on time delivery of direct to consumer orders, wholesale orders, and vendor shipments.
- Maintain, manage, and grow relationships with existing and new vendor partners to ensure an effective, diversified supply chain.
- Develop a robust vendor strategy and KPI's to measure vendor performance to aid in supply chain continuity and efficiency as the business scales.
- Constantly evaluate our supply chain to create optimizations and opportunities for increased profits and efficiency.
- Track, measure, and analyze operational performance and report on KPI’s to the COO and executive management.
- Work cross functionally to optimize our supply chain in partnership with Sales, Brand Management, Marketing, Client Service, and Finance.
Why You’ll Select Us:
- $85,000 Annual Salary
- Granted company stock after 90 days of employment.
- Company sponsored healthcare plan (medical, dental, and vision) - 80% of healthcare premium covered by the company (70% dependent coverage).
- Generous retirement plan (5% company match).
- Unlimited paid time off at request and approval.
- 10 Paid Company Holidays.
- Employees receive free CBD products for personal use.
- Free on site fitness center.
- Pet Insurance.
Why We’ll Select You:
- Experience utilizing Lean Process, Kaizen, and/or Six Sigma.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written).
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to precisely manage multiple projects at a time with minimal oversight.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Display a strong ability to learn and master multiple software platforms.
- Strong project management, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Develop meaningful professional relationships with supply chain partners.
- Carefully organize data and tasks to ensure project success and timeliness
- Coachable, open to feedback, and adaptable in your role.
- Suggest and bring critical thoughts and analysis to the executive team.
- Take accountability and ownership in everything you do.
The expectation is a 45+ hour workweek, with standard office hours of 9am to 6pm. Make no mistake - we are not looking for someone who is comfortable at “the standard repetitive role” as that would not be an appropriate culture fit for our team. We are looking for an elite individual with entrepreneurial skills who will put in the effort to effectively raise the bar of performance, embrace development, offer feedback and ideas for optimized changes, and continue to push their limits. At our size and growth, this person will be interwoven with the fabric of our culture and institute change at a foundational level to help forge the path for growth in the years to come.
**In office position, full time.**
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 3+ years of experience required
- Experience using Lean process, Kaizen, and/or Six Sigma preferred.
- Driver’s License required
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
R+R Medicinals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other basis covered by applicable law.